spa loyalty club
taking care of yourself is a tradition that struggles to fit into life’s busy schedule. rejuvenating your body and relaxing your mind should be a continuing priority. that is why we created the spa loyalty club at sydneyalbert especially for you.
for a monthly fee of $65, you are immediately entitled to fabulous privileges which include:
- your choice of a 60-minute signature massage or signature facial
additional member benefits:
- spa treatments (60-minute signature massage, signature facial) within the membership month are offered at the member price of $65 per treatment
- upgrade a 60-minute massage to a 90-minute massage for an additional fee of $25
- upgrade a signature facial to a customized facial for an additional fee of $10
- upgrade a signature facial to a vitamin-c or age intervention facial for an additional $15
- add a peel to a signature facial for an additional $25
- indulge in any of our massage enhancements (aromatherapy, deep tissue zone treatment, stone therapy) for an additional fee of $10
- 10% off all waxing and nail services
- 10% off the purchase of retail products
spa loyalty club policies
No person will be denied admission based upon race, religion or appearance. Children under the age of 18 will not be able to receive any service without the express consent of their parent or guardian.
Any cancellation of a scheduled service will require at least 24 hours advance notice
of the scheduled service. Failure to do so will result in a fee equivalent to 50% of the original cost of the scheduled service.
Kindly check in at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled service time. We do understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable and our spa staff will do their best to accommodate each guest. However, if you are late for an appointment, it may be necessary to shorten the service in order to accommodate scheduling requirements, or in certain circumstances, to reschedule the appointment.
A membership may be frozen or placed on medical hold for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months with no additional cost with written documentation from a physician detailing illness or injury. Any months on hold will be added to the end of the membership period. Services may not be scheduled when a guest membership is frozen or placed on medical hold.
other loyalty club conditions
- Loyalty club membership period is comprised of a month-to-month written contract. Membership dues may be canceled with 30-day written notification.
- There is no enrollment fee necessary.
- A maximum of two (2) spa treatments may be rolled over at one time. If a roll over is not used within two (2) months it will expire.
- Spa staff shall not be responsible for any personal items lost.
- Loyalty club dues are not transferable.
- This agreement may be subject to immediate cancellation only in the event that: a) the member permanently relocates his/her residence outside a 25-mile radius b) with a note from a physician certifying that you are unable to receive massage or facial treatments. In each of those events, written documentary evidence of such condition shall be required.
- ViC accounts and/or additional discount programs may not be applied.